Why hasn’t my confession been posted?
- It may have become obsolete. Due to the number of submissions, inevitably every confession will have to do its time in the queue. So if you submit a theory about the coming episode, for example, on any time after around midweek, chances are it won’t be posted until after the episode has aired and the confession becomes redundant.
- It’s just too repetitive. Generally I accept anything, even if similar things have been said before, but if I get over five confessions in one day that say the exact same thing with slightly different words, I may just post one. If I think there’s any variation in meaning I won’t do this.
- It didn’t make any sense. I try my best to understand every confession and correct the grammar (I may slip up sometimes if I’m in a hurry), but if I can’t make any sense out of your confession at all, I won’t post it.
-Human error. I try my best not to miss any out, but I can’t deny there’s a possibility that once or twice something may fall through the cracks.
- Technical problems. There’s been a few occasions in which I’ve noticed tumblr eating asks. But this is rare and I will notify my followers if I think it’s happening.
- It did not link to the show. By extension, I don’t post confessions about other specific unofficial blogs, even if related to the show. That includes kink memes.
What is your personal blog?
There’s a link in the sidebar.
Can you promote my blog?
If it’s related to Being Human, then I have a page set up for anyone who wants to be promoted. If it isn’t, then I’ll probably just publicise your ask for anyone who wants to see it.
Where do you get your screencaps?
Can I ‘submit’
No. I don’t have the submission feature on because I like to ensure all the posts look consistent. All confessions must be made via ask. If it’s really important to you that a certain image be used, either reference scene in the confession or tell me as an extra note along with your confession.
Where can I watch the original pilot?
Try here. I think it works, I haven’t tried watching it all the way through though.
What is your spoiler policy?
During the first week after an episode airs, I tag spoilers as “bhcspoilers”. After that I’m afraid it’s fair game.
PLUS: a note on content guidelines.
There’s been a lot of debate in the past about whether this blog should allow explicit content in the confessions. I maintain that, excluding hate towards real life people, people are free to express any opinions they have, so I won’t be banning sexual confessions. For those with Tumblr Saviour, I will be tagging them as “bhcsexual”, which you can blacklist. For everyone else, you will either have to ignore these confessions or unfollow if you see fit.
That said, these confessions are still subject to the same rule of excess repetition as all the others, and quite often they are very repetitive. So if you submit one and it isn’t posted, that’s probably why.